ISOGEN SUPP

Posted by: shollinger

ISOGEN SUPP - 01/31/20 06:28 AM

tHE BREAK IN LOCATION TAG WILL NOT WORK.
FLOW ARROWS, INSTRUMENTS, INSULATION ALL WORK, BUT THE BREAK IN TAG WILL NOT.

JUST KICKS OUT.
Posted by: MattCB

Re: ISOGEN SUPP - 01/31/20 07:30 AM

known issue. Not sure if they fixed it after 2018 since we are stuck on that version.
Posted by: bthorne

Re: ISOGEN SUPP - 02/05/20 10:59 AM

I guess I am confused by both the original question and by Matts reply that it is a known problem. It works fine on my set up. Running 2018. Is the problem that you can't get the break in to add in the model through the supplemental add or is it that isogen ignores it when you drop the iso's?
Posted by: MattCB

Re: ISOGEN SUPP - 02/07/20 02:04 PM

It doesnt add through the supplemental menu. After clicking on a break in location, the command ends. nothing in the command line and nothing is added to the model.
Posted by: bthorne

Re: ISOGEN SUPP - 03/20/20 02:25 PM

But if you manually add in the break_in block to the model it still drops on the iso the way it is supposed to.
Posted by: nicksdad

Re: ISOGEN SUPP - 04/14/20 07:15 AM

So, I ran into this problem this morning and came here to get some help. I see I am not the only one having this issue. Upon troubleshooting I noticed, it seems to be the number in the argument that is giving the problem. It is like the program is not recognizing the "9" or "10". When I substitute other numbers the function works...with different results. Does anyone know what those number arguments represent or where they are being read?