ISOGEN I-Configure problem

Posted by: JohnSr

ISOGEN I-Configure problem - 01/25/08 09:30 PM

When I use the I-Configure Edit/Project Defaults command to set the project defaults I get the following errors: 1. Unexpected error initialsing AttributeEditor Component 'MSDATGRD.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid 2. Run-time error '372': Failed to load control 'ctlAttributes' from AttributeEditor.ocx. Your version of AttributeEditor.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application. I cannot find the MSDATGRD.OCX file anywhere on my computer or on the C2 5.10 CD. Is this file supposed to be furnished with C2? If it is not a C2 file is it a part of ISOGEN? Where can I obtain and correctly register the missing file? Thanks
Posted by: Jouko

Re: ISOGEN I-Configure problem - 01/25/08 09:51 PM

I am not sure if this error belongs into the same family as other similar. 5.1 ISOGEN will not work on most computers if you do not have 5.0 installed first. There has been couple posts on this issue. Please search the forum. If you do not find then check my postings. That way you will find.
Posted by: bom

Re: ISOGEN I-Configure problem - 01/25/08 11:35 PM

try this link http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/M/MSDATGRD.OCX/6.00.81694/download.html last time I deal with isogen and encounter lots of error, which I dont know where it come from. All Good fashion reformat didnt work. If you have other license running well, you can check your system defference.

It work for me. I hope this help.

Regards!