Caesar 2019 3D Plot Max Force/Displacement

Posted by: anubis512

Caesar 2019 3D Plot Max Force/Displacement - 09/13/19 06:54 AM

Has the standard configuration for how Caesar shows the maximum force/displacement/moment values in the 3D plot changed in Caesar 2019?

I'm noticing that the actual value does not pop up visibly anymore, I have to zoom into the model and search to find the max value location since the text doesn't appear when zoomed out.

Is there a way to change this text size or something so it's easier to locate?
Posted by: anubis512

Re: Caesar 2019 3D Plot Max Force/Displacement - 09/13/19 08:40 AM

Also, I have to say Caesar 2019 seems to be very buggy which is disappointing. It frequently crashes/closes the piping input and loses changes that were made prior to crashing.
Posted by: Richard Ay

Re: Caesar 2019 3D Plot Max Force/Displacement - 09/16/19 12:50 PM

The operation of the display of maximum force/moment values in the Static output plots has not changed in Version 11. You activate the option and then each successive press of [Enter] displays the next highest value.

We have not heard of any issues with this. Please file an SR so that Tech Support can get back to you on this issue.

Likewise on your input crash, that should not be happening. Again, please file an SR.
Posted by: Tyler_Magliolo

Re: Caesar 2019 3D Plot Max Force/Displacement - 09/17/19 09:58 AM

Anubis,

The Crashes could be a Graphic Driver issue. You could try updating your graphics drivers or changing the video driver setting in config to see if that will help.

I have also sent you a direct email to the email address on your account to gather more information on your issues.