Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum

Posted by: SJ

Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/10/12 12:42 AM

Guys,

Please give your opinion by polling for this:

Should the posts posted on this forum be compiled after proper verification & validation so that we can have a ready reference for most of our queries?

The poll will end on 21st Jan'2012.So please be prompt!!

If the community members (I mean majority)chooses in affirmative then we may request the moderators to help us out!!

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/24/12 04:19 AM

The numbers are few shocked but the percentage is high wink!!

It seems like very few are interested in this ...

so lets dump the issue...right!!!!
Posted by: stressengineer

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/24/12 08:40 AM

YES
Posted by: arian2

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/24/12 10:39 AM

YES, SURE
Posted by: danb

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/24/12 05:02 PM

Sorry my friend. Not this time. Keep smiling!

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/24/12 10:20 PM

Dan,

True laugh....But smiling all the times take away the worries of life...

so do keep smiling in all the situations.... cool

You'll always sail through!!
grin

Good day!!!
Posted by: Shahid Rafiq

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/25/12 06:53 AM

There should be a book dealing with the questions that are asked here topicwise and with index.
I would love to have it.
Posted by: Richard Ay

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/25/12 10:56 AM

... and I would love to have the time to do this. Excellent idea!
Posted by: sillyman

Re: Please Poll for this : POSTS to be compiled in this forum - 01/25/12 02:13 PM

Dear Mr.Richard and other Coade Members,

According to Paldex principle, time is not a factor to carry out the loved work. Everybody have 24hours/day. "If you can, you can. If you can't, you can't". Its all your mind set Mr.Richard Ay.

Please do the needful...