Dear Sir,

I`m doing mechanical calculation for Horizontal Pressure Vessel, with ID 3000 mm and T/T 9000 mm. Our client requests to have maintenance platform at top of the vessel. With refer to the sketch given the platform size is about 9000 m x 3300 mm (L x W). Normally, as i`ve seen on Site for existing Pressure Vessel, this kind of platform is attached to the shell via clip, connected with bolting to the clip. So i plan to do the same. After modelling in PV Elite, i have some problems that i need advices here.
In PV Elite, the platform and the clip are in different menu. Platform load only weight (please correct me if i`m wrong) while Clip load there are sustain, expansion and occasional load. These loads shall be added otherwise there is red mark in the report saying "warning messages for WRC107 analysis. the analysis will not be possible until there are no errors".
My question, how to solve this issue. How to ensure that the platform transfer the load to the clip. Because, now the platform is like flying above the vessel, as i don`t find any menu to connect the platform to the clip.
Hope i can get any advice here.
Thank You Very Much for your kind attention.