I'll preface this request in that I'm using an older version of CAESAR, and my statements here might be a bit outdated.

Currently, we have "Standard Reports" (Displacements, Restraints... Code Compliance Extended).

We also have "Custom Reports" which you can create custom reports, for example, a "Stress Summary Per Node" which can act as the "Stresses" standard report, except where you can look at all load cases for each node at one time, or "Displacement Summary," which acts like "Restraints Extended," minus restraint loads, and displacements for all nodes, and not just the nodes where there are supports.

You can combine any and all of these in the "Output Viewer Wizard," and control the order.

My request would be to able to save the listing in the Output Viewer Wizard as a template that I can recall later. That way at the end of a project, I don't have to rebuild this final report format for each and every CAESAR file for the project, and I don't have to risk having 4 or 5 analysts generating 4 or 5 different final reports.

It would be preferable for the output viewer to be intelligent enough to know that if there are no springs, flange checks, etc in the model, that to skip over these entries.

Thanks for taking the time to read.