How does Caesar calculate how much fluid weight goes to each support? I'm asking particularly in regards to tall risers that have intermediate supports. My model seems to be showing that the weight of the fluid is distributed amongst all the intermediate supports instead of pooling at the base. Does Caesar assume that a rigid anchor stops fluid from falling through a pipe?

I have a 10" riser 610 ft tall carrying water inside a building. We are using gapped Victaulic flex couplings every 10 ft to handle the thermal expansion. Per Victaulic recommendations, this means I have an intermediate anchor on the pipe every 20 ft (2 couplings between each anchor) to control the piping. At the lower base el, I'd expect the anchor to see total water column fluid weight (17.4 kips) + pressure thrust (27.2 kips) + the weight of piping between the lowest intermediate anchor and the base el (1 kip) for a total of 45.6 kips vertical load. At the intermediate anchors, I'd expect the pressure thrust to cancel out, and only support the weight of pipe between the anchors (0.8 kips). Instead, Caesar is telling me I have 25.5 kips at the base el and 0.9 kips at each intermediate anchor.