Dear All,

At this time i'm doing an analysis of Recover Oil piping connect to a pump with type reciprocating control volume.
Is there any of you have an experienced with this kind of pump?
Client ask to analyze the nozzle load for this pump piping system, but i've got the vendor drawing and data 2 days ago, and there is no allowable load data that gives by the vendor. The problem for me is that the pump is a 6 inch bottom suction nozzle and 4 inch top discharge nozzle,as you see in this link :

http://www.nikkiso.com/products/pump/metering/img/c02-1.jpg

it is clear that i can't use CAESAR II API 610 analysis for this case, and if i search for API Code this pump can be category into Reciprocating pimp (API 674) or Control Volume type (API 675), and in both of this code, there is no Allowable load Table or rule of thumb like in API 610 and API 676.
I have in house spread sheet table of Excel for calculate pump nozzle load but i build this only for API 610 and ASME B73.1 M Pump.
Since the suction nozzle pump is Bottom suction, the equation to calculate the force and moment will be different from any equatiom listed in API 610 and ASME B73.1 M.
I hope some one in this forum has an experience with this kind of pump nozzle load analysis and can share the experience with me and everybody else in the forum that might be will face the same problem in the future.....

Thanks.

B'Rgrds

T.S