Topic Options
#69134 - 05/30/17 02:16 PM User Request: Customized Combined Report
Michael_Fletcher Offline

Loc: Louisiana, US
I'll preface this request in that I'm using an older version of CAESAR, and my statements here might be a bit outdated.

Currently, we have "Standard Reports" (Displacements, Restraints... Code Compliance Extended).

We also have "Custom Reports" which you can create custom reports, for example, a "Stress Summary Per Node" which can act as the "Stresses" standard report, except where you can look at all load cases for each node at one time, or "Displacement Summary," which acts like "Restraints Extended," minus restraint loads, and displacements for all nodes, and not just the nodes where there are supports.

You can combine any and all of these in the "Output Viewer Wizard," and control the order.

My request would be to able to save the listing in the Output Viewer Wizard as a template that I can recall later. That way at the end of a project, I don't have to rebuild this final report format for each and every CAESAR file for the project, and I don't have to risk having 4 or 5 analysts generating 4 or 5 different final reports.

It would be preferable for the output viewer to be intelligent enough to know that if there are no springs, flange checks, etc in the model, that to skip over these entries.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

#69137 - 05/30/17 04:23 PM Re: User Request: Customized Combined Report [Re: Michael_Fletcher]
Richard Ay Offline

Loc: Houston, Texas, USA
Believe it or not, this request is in the backlog. We will get to this as soon as we can.

#71535 - 04/20/18 02:35 AM Re: User Request: Customized Combined Report [Re: Michael_Fletcher]
Perry Offline

Loc: Norway
How is the progress on the option of saving the "output viewer wisard"?

As an (maybe) simpler option I'd like a feature which let you keep the load case selection for a defined custom report. So when you select a custom report, the load cases are already defined for that report.

This will reduce the process of generating the output you use most frequent to one button, rather than scrolling down the load case list to select all the loadcase you want to include for the desired report.

Regards
Per Magne

Per Magne Lunde

#71556 - 04/24/18 06:47 AM Re: User Request: Customized Combined Report [Re: Michael_Fletcher]
Richard Ay Offline

This will be part of the same upgrade/modification.

#75226 - 12/03/20 10:48 AM Re: User Request: Customized Combined Report [Re: Richard Ay]
AdrianS Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
In custom report of Static output processor, is it possible to include stress contour iso images (from 3D plots) for different load cases?
This would be useful to show max. stress contour stresses or ratios in the report instead of copying/pasting screenshots.

Let me know if this is available in the current CAESAR II edition or if it is going to be in future version?
Thanks.

#75229 - 12/05/20 08:40 AM Re: User Request: Customized Combined Report [Re: Michael_Fletcher]
Richard Ay Offline

Programmatically including graphics in the output reports is not a current capability of the software. This is a good suggestion, could you please file an SR on Smart Support so that this request gets into the system?

Moderator:  Denny_Thomas, uribejl 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
12065 Members
14 Forums
16973 Topics