Topic Options
#19581 - 07/28/08 06:39 PM caesar error
anandh Offline

Loc: India
Hi to all,
1. Each and Every day morning whenever I switch on my computer I try to open my CESAR II 5.10. But it can not open. Only the initial screen may open. The job file can not open. So after that I press (alt+ctrl+del) and cancel the application. Then the second time it can easy to open. I met the same error in each and every time.

2. And then printing, if I press to open print preview button the program tell one error message. That message was “CAESAR has encountered a serious problem, u must close the program” .After that it automatically close and come outside.

3. And then third one was Dynamics. Whenever I completed my static I try to open dynamics window. But it automatically came outside of the job. After that once again I open the job and one more time I ran all the static analysis.
I contact sales and service team. They also do not know. Nearly I changed my PC. And nearly ten more times I reinstall the Caesar program.
My system configuration is:
Windows XP

intel core 2duo CPU
E8300 @ 2.38 GHZ
1.98 GHZ, 3 GB ram

Please anybody help me and tell me how to solve the problem.

#19582 - 07/28/08 06:58 PM Re: caesar error [Re: anandh]
anandh Offline

Loc: India
i forget tell one more error,

the result creation in microsoft word. that error message was" MSWORD Interface Error. A problem was encountered trying to start word. word may have been closed prematurely. strating with a new document"

please anybody knwo how to solve the problem. please help me.

#19593 - 07/29/08 06:53 AM Re: caesar error [Re: anandh]
Richard Ay Offline

Loc: Houston, Texas, USA
Who (specifically) were you talking to ?

1) This sounds like a "permission" problem with your \caesar\system directory. You need full "read/write" permission to all of the files in this directory.

2) Do you have a printer (driver) installed on this computer? If not, install one. If a particular printer is unaccessable, can you switch to an alternate? Does anyone else there have this problem?

3) This sounds like a corrupt file. Send this job to techsupport@coade.com.

4) MS Word is problematic. Most of the issues with this facility are caused by selecting too much data to send to Word - Word simply chokes. The best course of action for larger jobs is to send the reports to Word one at a time. (We did discuss this issue with Microsoft. Their comment was that tables larger than 6 pages are huge, and you can expect problems.)

Moderator:  Denny_Thomas, uribejl 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
12065 Members
14 Forums
16973 Topics