Okay, so after building a spreadhset based on the old Kellogg Subject 3810 method for evaluating stress in circular attachments (trunnions), I abandoned it in favor of the more modern method in ASME Code Case N-392-3 (now Non-mandatory Appendix Y). Then, after constructing a spreadhsheet to do all the calculations, I am ready to test it. Now I am stuck. I have to configure my Caesar Load Cases to give me the proper input the Code wants. Assuming I build my trunnion model in Caesar properly, Code Case N-392-3 wants to see (at the pipe wall) the following loads:

ML**, MN**,MT** (moment loads), Q1** and Q2** (shear loads), and W** (thrust load). The code calls these the absolute values of maximum of loads occurring simultaneously under all service loading conditions.

and

MA = resultant moment loading on cross section due to weight and other sustained loads
MB = resultant moment loading on cross section due to nonreversing dynamic (Occasional) loads
MC = range of resultant moment due to thermal expansion; also include moment effects of anchor displacements due to earthquake if anchor displacement effects were omitted from occasional
loadings
MD = resultant moment due to any single nonrepeated anchor movement (e.g., predicted building settlement, if any)

How do we interpret these? What Caesar Load Cases should I set up to give me the correct Code Case N-392-3 inputs?