Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: WRC297 analysis is blank by Richard Ay @ Today at 08:17 AM

Tom, I suggest you open a Support Request on Smart Support to receive specific support on this issue. Please include the exact version/build of c2 you're using in the request.
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: number of node having supports by danb @ Today at 06:55 AM

not to extract but it is possible to find out how many "nodes" have support on it. Go to stress isometrics, choose Edit Stress Annotations, then Restraint/hanger types. It will show you at the left the index, counting exactly how many "nodes" have su
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: ASME B31.3 buried piping by daprin @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Hi Michael, you have made your point there regarding the heat loss. At the moment I can only assume a number. The max design of 110 deg C is mainly causing this. Would it be acceptable to assume the max temp for buried piping is the operating temper
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: CADWorx and External Databases by Matt.Worland @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Correct, CADWorx Plant component data can be found in the Xdata on the object and in dictionaries on the object. Then numerous dictionaries in the dwg file itself for program settings.
CADWorx ISOGEN
This is really useful info! Thank you for sharing, I am planning to give it a closer look this evening when I get to my home. Thanx once again
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: EN catalogue by Eugen @ Yesterday at 05:41 AM

I'll try to clarify a bit what this is about. I'm interested in carbon steel (EN 10220) and stainless steel (ISO 1127) pipes and welded fittings (EN 10253-2 and 10253-4) and flanges by EN 1092-1
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: 8D bend modeling by daprin @ 11/29/21 10:18 PM

Hi Richard and Michael, many thanks for the explanation.
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: Von Mises Stress for Fatigue Evaluation by Borzki @ 11/29/21 08:07 PM

Hi Fellow Stressers!! I already got it. I have a system where even if I toggle from Max 3D Shear and Von Mises the calculated stress is the same. I think there is only 1 principal stress S1 in my system with S2=S3=0. For this case Equivalent Von Mi
CAESAR II
It's ok now Dorin. As I understand loading ratio is also related to mean stress. And since the fatigue curve itself have considered the effect of mean stress different loading ratio can be catered but with consideration to the cumulative usage for ea
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Ratcheting and Low Cycle Fatigue by Borzki @ 11/26/21 11:41 PM

Ratcheting is an incremental plastic collapse. When we satisfy the low cycle fatigue from ASME Fatigue Curves, is it necessary to check ratcheting? What is the main difference between the two? Your expert advise is highly appreciated. Warm Regards
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: Advanced PCF and diameters by danb @ 11/24/21 01:14 PM

I do not think is possible to solve this. The diameters are directly converted from imperial to SI by multiplying with 25.4. But once you imported the pcf, go to Options then Pipe Diameters and edit globally the desired diameter (e.g. 114.3 to 108) I
Who's Online
1 registered (Schiavinatto), 41 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
11943 Members
14 Forums
16712 Topics