Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CAESAR II
Ethical behaviour in problem solving in piping pressure integrity pays little in Emerging India! A column on retirement finance in Washington Post today urged me to share the story of a typical honest piping stress prblem solver like me. In 2002, I
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: Angled support isogen callout by PaoloDP @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

Is your pipe orthogonal with WCS in AutoCAD? Or you are using UCS - difrent angle. If pipe is not orthogonal, isogen will create some strange angles at supports or valve spindles.
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: Specification Table Mismatch by PaoloDP @ Yesterday at 12:05 AM

Ufh, from 2014 to 2019... i suggest that you rebuild your catalogue. I also using DBCodes for one project and I am keep finding strange things to happening with that codes. I find out that tables are not linked correctly even it says that it is linke
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: Loads on restraints for spring can with friction by Dave Diehl @ 04/18/19 11:17 AM

Your Model_1 includes the height of the spring can while Model_2 does not. These systems respond in a similar fashion as expected (and as suggested by the note in the Application Guide). It looks to me that the loads transferred to the pipe at Node
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: Eccentric Reducer by Dave Diehl @ 04/18/19 07:40 AM

This slope, alpha, is used by some piping codes to develop a stress intensification factor for that piping component. (B31.3 does not set an SIF for concentric reducers.) As far as I know, no piping code addressed in CAESAR II sets an SIF for eccen
CADWorx Equipment
Jump to new posts Cadworx Exquipment Layer Configuration by cadfusion @ 04/16/19 09:52 AM

I am trying remove all the unwanted layers from my models and returning after being purged out. These layers are in the imperial.cfg file but even if I remove them there... they always come back. How do permanently set the layers I want to use? [E
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: Seismic Load and Nozzle Loading by anubis512 @ 04/16/19 07:45 AM

Marchie, I would expect that data to come from the structural group who designed the equipment support structure.
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I change the "From" node??? by Richard Ay @ 04/15/19 07:20 AM

What version of c2 are you running? (Try this: if you can't change the "FROM" node number, try a PgDn to move to the next element, then PgUp to go back to the previous element.)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
11650 Members
14 Forums
15820 Topics