Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: V12 SP2 Installation by Denny_Thomas @ 43 minutes 27 seconds ago

Hello Edward, Similar to all previous releases, SP2 is cumulative and includes all prior fixes. However, Hot Fix 1 instructions included some manual steps related to security fixes and unfortunately these steps cannot be automated in SP2. This led t
CADWorx ISOGEN
I have never tried a multi-line attribute or something with that many characters. Which version are you using ?
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: BOM Export - Bolt Formatting by Vanman @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Try BOMSETUP > Settings.
CADWorx ISOGEN
When mapping Pipeline Attribute process data to my iso title block attributes using the POD graphics processor and PipelineAttributes Excel file the program crashes when mapping to a multiline attribute with text strings of approximately 175 characte
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts V12 SP2 Installation by Edward Klein @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

I received a notification that Service Pack 2 for Caesar II V12 is now available. I'm downloading it now and looking over the readme. There's a rather disturbing change that I stumbled upon. The readme indicates that SP1 and Hot Fix 1 need to be i
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: BOM Export - Bolt Formatting by SaturnV @ Yesterday at 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: VanmanWhat does the BOMSETUP dialog look like on your installation ? This is what is looks like Setup->Modify SaturnV
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: BOM Export - Bolt Formatting by Vanman @ 09/14/21 10:57 PM

What does the BOMSETUP dialog look like on your installation ?
CAESAR II
Jump to new posts Re: Piping inside boiler limit by Michael_Fletcher @ 09/14/21 07:28 PM

What do you mean by "inside power boiler limit?" In general, piping inside equipment aren't considered obligatory to the scope of piping standards - it's considered part of the equipment. But if the equipment specification says to follow a piping c
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: BOM Export - Bolt Formatting by SaturnV @ 09/13/21 11:27 AM

Originally Posted By: dgorsmanOriginally Posted By: SaturnVThis does not look like this on my PC. When I get some time I may do a reinstall on my PC. SaturnV Should probably hold off on that. There's no way a "bad install" would have that result
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: BOM Export - Bolt Formatting by dgorsman @ 09/13/21 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: SaturnVThis does not look like this on my PC. When I get some time I may do a reinstall on my PC. SaturnV Should probably hold off on that. There's no way a "bad install" would have that result. How are you calling the BOM
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: BOM Export - Bolt Formatting by SaturnV @ 09/13/21 07:56 AM

This does not look like this on my PC. When I get some time I may do a reinstall on my PC. SaturnV
CADWorx Plant
Jump to new posts Re: BOM Export - Bolt Formatting by Vanman @ 09/09/21 11:02 PM

If you run the BOMSETUP command, this will bring up the menus as in the previous posts. If you are going to edit the XML directly, I would recommend making a backup.
CADWorx ISOGEN
Jump to new posts Re: Component ordering by Matt.Worland @ 09/09/21 03:22 PM

BUBBLEWorx has the ability to assign part numbers to components and automatically push that data into the ISOGEN mark field BUBBLEWorx ISO Marks
CADWorx ISOGEN
Jump to new posts Re: Material list writing to a table in the iso by Matt.Worland @ 09/09/21 03:20 PM

ISOWorx has the ability to do this: ISOWorx Reports https://www.ecedesign.com/ece-software/isoworx/#Reports There is a palette to update the table and an associated spreadsheet if you need to feed that information to other systems.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
11922 Members
14 Forums
16679 Topics