Gentlemen,
I have questions regarding Cold Spring application for main piping of 320 MW thermal power plant

First, system description:
main 34" CRH, 34" HRH and 20" MS lines from boiler connecting to steam turbine via this route: 50 meters down, 40 meters east and 40 meters north.
I don't need cold spring in the turbine side as routes are flexible enough. BUT due to huge displacements I get very large reaction moments (moments only) at boiler side. As I use restraints to limit displacements at boiler side, the turbine loads/moments exceed allowables (the thicknesses are so high making the system so rigid). I'm thinking of having cold springs on the three main pipes connecting to boiler.

Now my questions:
1- Is it a good way to solve this problem via cold springing the system? Is cold spring still used in such systems?
2- I put in line ANC-CNODEs to read the required forces for implementing cold springs and I get extremely high moments (500,000 N.m)! How big should be the pulling forces to close the cold spring gaps? Is it possible to apply moments when cold springing?
3- I'm thinking of three locations for cold springing on each line, each in one direction. Is it a good idea? Is it possible to have a 3D cold spring for such large sizes?

Sorry my story went so long. Your help is really appreciated.
Best